Puzzled dealing with creating your toenails for summer? Take a look at these cute summer toenail designs for summer, that will certainly help to make heads turn, and prepare you to be noticeable in public.
Colors for Cute Summer Toenail Designs
There are actually diverse coloring you can select from to paint your toenails. If you want to paint your toenails using one color, in that case, try to match your toenail color with your shoes. Why don’t check out some toenail colors which will look fantastic for a summer?
Silver: You are able to paint your toenails using silver nail enamel. Glittery silver toenails seem truly eye-catching along with silver shoes. This color fits both long and also short toenails.
Gold: It is possible to paint your toenails gold, which provide you with a unique look, specifically if you are dressed in a red or a black outfit. You may carry out your look by wearing gold shoes.
Red: Red-colored toenails are an in history preferred, and also opt for any kind of colored dress. Even so, stay away from painting your toenails red-colored when you are wearing a green dress.
Pink: Pink colored suits any dress. You can acquire another look if you are dressed in a red or even a dark clothes. Make use of a shiny pink color when you are wearing a pale pink dress or vice versa.
Cute Summer Toenail Designs
There are wide and varied toenail art ideas that you can paint on the toenails. Apply for complex flower designs, or simply go with easy toenail art designs by sketching stripes with different colors on the toenails. Now you can pick an easy design, which is simple to draw on your toenails. You are able to liven up the toenail art with the addition of some glitter on it, or maybe sticking few cute stickers. Below one example of cute summer toenail design, read on:
You will need:
- White, neon pink, neon orange and neon yellow
- base and top coat
- makeup sponge
Step by step:
- First, paint a white base color it doesn’t have to be perfect, it’s going to be covered up anyway.
- Take your neon colors and paint stripes on the makeup sponge
- Dab it on your big toes to create an airbrushed effect
- Use the same technique with just pink and orange for your other toes, god my toes are so sweet
- Paint your fourth toe in neon yellow
- Next, using top coat like an adhesive, put gemstones on the bottom of your nails
- Next, using your nail art pen, paint a flower, then add a rhinestone in the middle
- After that, add rhinestone however you please on your other toes
- Add a top coat, and clean the edges, and you’re done.
For more details, please watch this video